Sunday, July 15, 2012

Vanities Galore



I was informed this week that I have not one, but two bathrooms to figure out a game plan for and so it's been a fun-filled week of vanity, flooring and tile shopping.  Both bathrooms are being gutted from floor to ceiling so it's been a little overwhelming, but I think we finally figured it out today. 

We are super excited with what we've come up with for the guest bathroom and are putting our dream floor in there.  I'll give you a hint and tell you that it is Disney-inspired. It has been difficult to find the tile that we needed, but we have an awesome source for tile via Porcelanosa  which is located in Doral and Pompano Beach.  The main store is in Doral so I would recommend you head there, if possible. Otherwise the Pompano Beach location will have to order the product from Doral.  Plus the showroom in Doral is much bigger. 

Here are some BEFORE pictures of our lovely bathrooms :):








Some of the vanities and tile options we liked this week:







These last three pictures are from the Bathroom Place in Pompano.  They had a great selection of vanities! 



No comments:

Post a Comment